Adventures of the Gummi Bears/Characters
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Gummi Bears
Voiced by: Bill Scott (season 1), Corey Burton (seasons 2-6)
- Butt Monkey: Somewhat, most likely due to his gruff attitude.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Grumpy Bear (Incredibly Lame Pun absolutely intended)
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: His attitude at first, more so than the other Gummis.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Napoleon Complex: "Is that a short joke?"
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: With Grammi
- Why Did It Have To Be Flying?: It seems it only shows up in "A Gummi in a Guilded Cage"
Voiced by: Lorenzo Music
- Big Eater
- The Big Guy
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- The Ditz
- Gentle Giant: Although he's only large compared to the other Gummi Glenn Gummies.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Lorenzo Music, the original voice of Garfield. It helps that Tummi eats as much as Garfield.
- Nice Guy
- Older Sidekick: To the Crimson Avenger.
- You Gotta Have Blue Fur
Voiced by: Noelle North
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Although they're not technically related, he acts like this to Sunni at times.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning
- Bratty Half-Pint: To Sunni most of the time.
- Cassandra Truth: His stories about the Crimson Avenger.
- Cheerful Child
- Kid Appeal Character
- Not Now, Kiddo: Often fell into this trope, much to his chagrin.
- Real Knights Are Pink
- Tagalong Kid
Other main characters
Duke Sigmund Igthorn
Voiced by: Michael Rye
- Affably Evil
- Bad Boss: Could be very callous towards his minions.
- Big Bad
- Cain and Abel: His brother, Sir Victor, is a Knight in Shining Armor.
- Embarrassing First Name: Doesn't like to be called "Dukie" or Sigmund.
- Harmless Villain: Though he's frequently a Not-So-Harmless Villain.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His ogre lackeys, with the possible exception of Toadwart, are collectively as smart as a bag of hammers.