Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the first episode of Afro Samurai, Ninja Ninja is visible through the binoculars.
- In the Resurrection Director's Cut, at 17:15, when the camera zooms in on the Lady Luck Town billboard, there's a URL under the eye. Following it nets the viewer a cool computer wallpaper.
- In Resurrection, in the gambling room scene, creator Takashi "Bob" Okazaki is seen fondling two strippers.
- What Could Have Been: The commentary and bonus pages in the manga show what could have been.
- Most noticably, Afro's 'fro was neon green. It's still got a greenish tint if you look real close, but nowhere near as green as it was; this is referenced in the first part of the first film.
- After the extent of Michael's mechanization is shown, and considering how long it took to reveal him, he got cut down pretty easily. A storyboard in the art booklet that comes with the director's cut of Resurrection shows what appears to be Michael using his chains to fling himself at Afro, even though he's somewhat stationary in the movie. It can be inferred that the creators originally intended to make Michael more mobile and lethal, but for whatever reason, didn't.
- The Wiki Rule: Afro Samurai Wiki