Ah! My Goddess/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lind and Keiichi kicking ass in the TV special.
- In the TV special, Belldandy gets TWO at the same time. First she proves to be so pure hearted she purifies a demon angel into a real angel by her will alone, and gives Lind a Rousing Speech that snaps her out of minor Heroic BSOD, after which Lind starts kicking ass. Also, since this is Belldandy, these double as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- A minor example, but how many people have the stones to backtalk the queen of demons, which Keiichi essentially did? Hild certainly found it awesome, and asked Belldandy to hand him over to her. "That Keiichi -- Rrrowr!"
- Keiichi shows his worth once again in the recent Hagall arc. He had a central point in defeating each of Hagall's minions with sheer cleverness. He is the only human there, and he manages to top almost everybody.
- In extension, Belldandy gets another moment when she faces a demon so strong that she can destroy songs with her fists. When she is about to attack Keiichi, Belldandy steps in and continuously fends her off with high speed attacks. Urd proceeds to comment that Belldandy has obtained a Valkyrie license, and that is why she has incredible fighting moves.
- The Almighty, posing as somebody else (by taking control of her body), was shocked when Keiichi spotted the deception and demanded the truth. Belldandy hadn't seen through it. When the CEO of Heaven declares you "a formidable man," you are officially awesome.