"After kidnapping me and pointing a gun to my head you're afraid that cursing will traumatize me?"
The main character of our story. It is his kidnapping that set in motion the story.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Little Professor Dialog
- Mouthy Kid: He just doesn't know when to shut up.
- The Watson: His character file specifically says that his purpose in the story is to ask all the questions that audience would ask.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: The kid's 12 and he knows about Newton's apocalyptic scenarios and is able to recognize Mandarin Chinese when spoken.
Captain of the space pirate crew that kidnaps Mike and brings him to the 2500's.
- Cain and Abel: He is Abel to Axel's Cain.
- The Captain: He owns the Cool Airship 'The Iron Lump'.
- Eyepatch of Power: Apparently he popped his eye out of pure shame.
- Mark of Shame: See Eye Patch of Power above.
- Space Pirate
The first mate on The Iron Lump and his right-hand man.
- Everything Is Better With Monkeys: His pet monkey, simply named "Monkey".
- Full-Name Basis
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He does seem usually more pissed than his crewmates. Maybe it's the monkey...
- Noodle Incident:
Mike: "Jin Fu, was I dreaming or do you really have a huge scar on your-"
The technical support person on The Iron Lump, as well as the cook. Doesn't talk much.
- Hook Hand: As a part of a family in-joke, every member of The Hooks family must take a Hook to replace missing body parts. Including noses.
- Last-Name Basis: Supplemental material on deviantArt states that his first name is Roland.
- Meaningful Name: See Hook Hand above.
- Mr. Exposition: The few times he opens his mouth he uses to illuminate the wonders of 26th Century to Mike. Sam lampshades this at one point.
- Only Sane Man: Among the crew of The Iron Lump he's certainly the most well-adjusted person.
- Opaque Lenses
- The Silent Bob
- Space Pirate
The drowsy mechanic on The Iron Lump.
- The Engineer
- Heavy Sleeper: He has tried to get medication for that, but reading all those informative labels is so tiring...
- Mr. Fixit
- Punny Name: The deviantArt supplemental material states that his full name is Max(well) Turbo. Ironic giving his drowsiness.
Sam's evil big brother and the President of Sigtron Corporation.
- Aloof Big Brother
- Big Brother Bully
- Black Cloak: Not that it helps to conceal your identity if you forget to take off the name tag...
- Cain and Abel: He is the Cain to Sam's Abel.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Mood Swinger: He goes from polite gentleman to violent raging lunatic and back in matter of seconds.