Akatsuki no Yona
From Titania Scanlations:
Yona is the sole princess of the kingdom, living the luxurious and carefree life as a princess should. She has it all: the finest clothes and cosmetics, the most divine sweets, a loving emperor as a father, and the hottest cousin crush, Soo-won, anyone could ever hope to have. Now, if only her bodyguard, Son Hak, wasn't so annoying to her and her hair wasn't so red.
But her nearly perfect world quickly shatters as the man she loves, Soo-won, murders her father and the path to his ascension to the throne is assured. Son Hak escapes with Yona, and they lead a life on the run from that point on.
- Actual Pacifist: Emperor Il
- Badass: Pretty much everyone, especially the dragons, Yona, and Hak.
- Bling of War: Justified and played with. When Soo Won "plays" war with Il Gun Tae, he makes sure that they are wearing custom made jewelry. Turns out he was advertising gemstones from the local quarry to stimulate the economy.
- Badass Normal: Though traveling with a bunch of dragon-humans, Hak is one of if not the strongest in the group.
- Bodyguard Crush: Oh Hak... Kija too.
- Broken Bird: Yona but not for long
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys
- Character Development: The whole story is this. Especially Yona
- Determinator: Crawl along an impossibly high cliff where one false move means certain death? Tremble and cry in fear while trying not to be flung to said certain death by high speed winds? Okay. But Yona will get those herbs, even is she has to do it a second time.
- Fallen Princess: Yona all the way.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Hak and Kija
- First Episode Spoiler: That naive princess that shows up on the second page? The first page has her future self acting Badass as usual.
- Noble Fugitive: Yona and Hak (until he renounces his status as general anyways)
- Oblivious to Love: Yona is this or Selective Obliviousness.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Soo Won much to Il Gun-Tae's chagrin.
- One-Man Army: Hak, Kija, Shin-Ah, Jae-Ha.
- Sarcastic Devotee: Hak
- Super Toughness: The yellow dragon is supposed to be this.
- Hak to a lesser degree
- Tall, Dark and Snarky: Hak again.
- The Chosen One: Yona
- The High Queen: What Yona is shaping up to be.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Justified. The four dragons (with the strangest hair colors like white, blue, green, and yellow) and Yonaall have hair the same color as the dragons they represent. People like Soo Won and Yun on the other hand...