Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The hot-air balloon scene from Scorpia in its entirety. Julia Rothman has unleashed a balloon with satellite dishes attached to it that will fire out beams which kill every schoolchild in London, and this includes Alex. So, he climbs up one of the ropes, and when he does get on the platform, he finds out that he can only knock out one of the satellites. Then It Gets Worse as Nile shows up and tries to kill Alex, with twin katanas. Alex then puts two and two together and realizes that Nile has a fear of heights, so he attempts to bring up that fear long enough to take one of his swords and cut the propane flow of the balloon, and it causes Nile to simultaneously fall to his death and burn alive. After this, Julia gets crushed by the balloon's platform, and Alex hitches a ride back to Chelsea on the hot-air balloon. To recap: Alex stopped a genocide-to-be and killed The Big Bad and her dragon with the use of a weapon that would have otherwise killed him. Fucking EPIC.
- Alex punching Conrad into a magnetic field.
- Alex refusing to give Sarov the keycard for the nuclear bomb in the same chapter, even though he is being held at gunpoint.
- The entire chapter involving Scorpia's attempt to take down Smithers in Scorpia Rising.
- Razim: ultimate Chessmaster. Despite being a Complete Monster, you have to give the guy credit for stringing together a plot to have the American Secretary of State assassinated in the midst of an anti-British speech by Julius, thereby linking Alex (who looks exactly like Julius) and the murder weapon with his fingerprints on it with the MI 6. In Razim's eyes, this would destroy any trust that foreign nations have with Britain.
- Alex shooting a freaking snowmobile at a helicopter in Point Blanc.
- Scorpia gets one at the beginning of Snakehead when they steal Royal Blue.