All Dogs Go to Heaven/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- King Gator's song Let's Make Music Together as it is a Non Sequitur Scene.
- Itchy has countless funny lines in the first movie.
- "Try that again you, and *you* are glue!"
- "I don't care if it's his...his Bar Mitzvah! That horse is a gluepot!"
- (after Anne Marie points out which horse will win and Charlie starts off to place the bet) "Oh yeah, sure, with what *dough* boss?"
- (while looking for the "monster") "Charlie just know we're both gonna die!"
- (after Charlie grabs Itchy's tail) "WHY DONTCHA *TELL* SOMEBODY YOU"RE GONNA DO THAT?!?"
- "And your hands are cold, too!" Probably because Charlie's dead.
- The scene in the first movie where Charlie tucks Anne Marie into bed in his cab. Bonus points for the gargoyle-esque face he makes after he "kisses" her goodnight.
- Carface's reaction in the first movie when he sees that Charlie has escaped from the anchor.
- Charlie convincing Itchy he's not dead.
Charlie: [shuts Itchy up] I'm not a ghost. I'm not a ghost. [lets go]
Charlie: Itchy, I'm alive! Look, Iook! Do ghosts have fleas?
- After Charlie is okay, the whole scene with the ray gun - the gun badly misfiring in all directions, and "MORONS!!! I'M SURROUNDED WITH MORONS!"