All The Tropes:Contact us
All The Tropes Moderation Staff
We handle all of the typical day-to-day business of the wiki such as dealing with abuse, banninations, and DMCA requests. The easiest way to contact us fast as a group is in the #allthetropes channel on irc.freenode.net.
We have agreed to follow rules above and beyond the rules that apply to other editors of this wiki: see All The Tropes:Policy for Wiki Staff for the list.
The first four admins listed here have the ability to give other Tropers admin rights.
Brent "User:Labster" Laabs
- Software and Policy Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC Nick: labster
Bob "User:Looney Toons" Schroeck
Rob "User:robkelk" Kelk
- General-Purpose Administrator (also an admin on other wikis)
- Email: Special:EmailUser/Robkelk
User:GethN7 (aka Daniel Cullen)
- Administrator on ATT
- Email: Special:EmailUser/Derivative
- IRC nick should be the same as my username, even if I never use it.
- General-Purpose Administrator
- Email: Special:EmailUser/SelfCloak
(More people wanted here -- let us know if you're interested in helping out)
The Miraheze servers are run by the
House of SysAdmins. Contact them about downtime, server bugs, and the like. They're easiest to contact on the #miraheze IRC channel, but you can find other information on the previously linked page.
You may also contact Miraheze system administrators by emailing staffmiraheze.org
If you wish to see previous versions of this policy, or you want to know when this policy was last updated and what was changed, please review the page history by selecting "History" from the menu at the top of this page.
- Feel free to decide for yourself which of us is the Indian, the cop, the biker, etc.