All The Tropes:Namespaces
Due to ATT using MediaWiki, we have namespaces, much like TV Tropes, but they work differently, and below is a description of the namespaces and how they work on All The Tropes:
- Main - the main namespace. All actual content goes here.
- Talk - Discussion namespace. All main namespace pages have talk page counterparts.
- User - The name space of our users (aka Tropers). Each troper has their own user space, and can create as many subpages here as they wish.
- User Talk - Counterpart discussion pages for each user.
- All The Tropes: Project namespace. Policy pages and pages with information specific to this wiki go here, and all have a corresponding discussion namespace where these pages may be discussed.
- File - Pages for uploaded files, giving a description, thumbnail display, link to the full file, and so on. Images may be discussed individually on the talk pages for that namespace.
- MediaWiki - Site code or site messages go here. This area can only be edited by sysops, but users may discuss changes on the talk pages.
- Template - Template namespace, these can be transcluded onto other pages to provide added functionality.
- Help - Help documentation for the MediaWiki software.
- Category - Our equivalent of TV Tropes's index pages.
- Thread - All pages that are threads created by the LiquidThreads extension.
- Summary - Archival for forum summaries on the old DPL forum.
- Forum - Archival space for our old forum, though some of our current new forum pages reside here as well.
- Widget - Namespace for Widgets added for the Widgets extension. Editable by sysops only, new widgets may be requested on the forums.
- Trope Workshop - Our namespace equivalent of TV Tropes YKTTW namespace. New trope pages can be worked on and discussed here.
- Module - Namespace used for templates using the Lua coding language.