Allec Joshua Ibay/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 93, who retaliated against the hijackers and forced them to crash the plane before they reached Washington D.C.
- While 111 of 296 people still died, the United Airlines Flight 232 pilots still managed to do an impressive feat by flying a plane to an airport without hydraulics.
- The same goes for Japan Airlines Flight 123, when test pilots were put in the same situation as JAL123, not a single one lasted the 32 minutes the actual crew did.
- The pilots of Qantas Flight 32, who managed to land an overweight plane without one engine.
- Federal Express Flight 705's pilots, who managed to fight-off a hijacker long-enough to make an emergency landing.
- Back to Allec Joshua Ibay