Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It's kind of sweet that thousands of people turn up for Madison's funeral in the streets of Rome if she dies, as you discover in the end credits, albeit politically complicated and used as an excuse to pass an extreme law.
- Any positive-outcome conversation with Mina if you romanced her.
- If Sis is the one who comes to free you from the medical bay towards the end of the game, there's the moment when she undoes the restraints and helps an apparently drugged Mike to stand up. And he's a fair bit taller and bigger than she is, so she kinda almost buckles; it's a mirror to the scene where you spare her earlier in the game. Debt repaid.
- Whatever the story is behind Sis's locket, the reason she gives it to you is obvious: surviving the battle with you and giving it to you represents letting go of her childhood.
Albatross: She gave you that? ...It's a childhood memento. Perhaps those days are over.
- Or that Sis has a new father figure. Note Albatross gives a negative reaction to finding out she gave Mike the locket.
- Back to Alpha Protocol