Gwen asks for Gunn's help pulling a caper. Angel seeks the identity of the Beastmaster.
This Recap page does not have a recap. (This page might or might not have a summary, which is much shorter than a recap.)
You can help this wiki by writing a recap of this work or installment.
Recap pages that do not have recaps are subject to speedy deletion without warning or debate.
- Absolute Cleavage
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: When Gunn is about to walk out on her, Gwen says he can keep the suit. Gunn casually changes his mind.
- Blood Knight / Percussive Therapy: After the apocalyptic soap opera shenannigans of the past few months, Gunn enjoys a chance to do some good 'ole Mook-pounding.
- Buffy-Speak: "Easy Bake. Flop-a-palooza. Woosh. Pop."
- Cassandra Truth: When the tickets she bought off her contact don't scan properly, Gwen tells security it was because she was struck by lightning.
- Cliff Hanger: Cordelia is about to kill Lorne before he gets his empathic powers back, when the lights come on to reveal Angel, Wesley, and Fred all pointing weapons at her.
- Conspicuous Trenchcoat: Lampshaded by Gwen re her contact.
- Continuity Nod: Gwen's tendency to attract lightning.
- Corner of Woe: Connor's "Fortress of Solitude".
- Dating Catwoman
- Decoy Damsel: Gwen tells Gunn she's been given a job to rescue the child of a client. Actually the child belongs to the man who's house she is robbing.
- Dramatic Gun Cock
- Every Scar Has a Story
- Failed a Spot Check: Lorne is dumbfounded that a mystical pregnancy happened under his nose.
- Fetus Terrible: Cordelia's stomach convulses in a sinster manner.
- From the Mouths of Babes
- Fun with Acronyms
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: strangling poultry.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck: Oh fudsicle.
- Hidden in Plain Sight
- In the Hood: Lorne's ceremonial robe.
- Ironic Echo: It's not like Holding Hands.
- Kimono Fanservice: Gwen dressed up for the party. And for the ladies there's Gunn in a suit.
- Let's Split Up, Gang!: Gunn isn't silly enough to fall for this a second time.
- Oblivious Mockery: Angel telling Gunn to hang around as they might need some muscle, and later telling the Beastmaster she's demented.
- Put Down Your Gun and Step Away
- Putting a Hand Over Her Mouth
- Sarcastic Confession: Used by Cordelia right to Angel's face, stating how she caused the entire first half of the season as a sarcastic confession.
- Saw It in a Movie Once
- Sexy Back: Used to good effect.
- Sexy Discretion Shot: Cut from Gwen/Gunn kissing to a closeup of the candles in Lorne's ceremony.
- Shock and Awe
- Simple Staff: When Gunn kicks their asses, the mooks get a Bigger Stick.
- Stealth Hi Bye
Contact: How did you do that>
Gwen: I'm a thief.
Gunn: Now, if we can just get out as easily as we got in-- (as the guard scans the tickets, an alarm goes off) Why did I even say that?
Wesley: I recognize the text. It's early Fallorian code system. Let's see... (translating) "The green cart-like vehicle eats...I am not a bucket head. It's a tricky language. An inverted serif can alter the meaning of an entire passage.
- Back to Angel