Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wild World contains an uncensored Tanuki figurine. Did we mention tanuki are known for their enormous testicles?
- In City Folk, one of the things Peppy villagers can say when it's raining is something along the lines of "Mr. and Mrs. Raincloud need to stop overachieving!"
- Two animals might have a conversation that's sort of like this:
- Depending on the town's inhabitants, you can also have villagers commenting that other villagers of the same gender should hook up.
- In City Folk, you can harvest mushrooms during the fall. Some of them resemble psilocybin containing mushrooms. The furniture you get from these also resembles various psilocybin containing mushrooms. Your character can actually eat the mushrooms that do not contain furniture.
- The character Pascal. His mannerisms (and speech), seem vaguely like what you'd expect from someone using some kind of drug...
- In the GCN version of Animal Crossing, Tom Nook's greeting upon entering his store includes the line "Feel free to browse, but try not to carouse!" To carouse is to drink lots of alcohol and party heartily.