Another Code: Two Memories/Heartwarming
Another Code: Two Memories/Trace Memory
- The scene where D encourages Ashley to keep going after she learns what happened to her mom. It also doubles as a When She Smiles moment, as it's the first time she smiles in the game aside from eating candy.
Let's go. Dad is waiting.
- Ashley and her father finally reuniting properly. This artistic rendition might help.
- D and Ashley saying goodbye in the good ending.
I'll never forget you, D. You were the only one who knew my true feelings. You are at peace now. Goodbye D... my friend.
Another Code R: A Journey Into Lost Memories
- Sayoko's final message to Ashley, explaining why she did what she did (editing slightly to remove the spoiler parts).
Sayoko: Ashley... Let me say your name again. Ashley. My sweet daughter.
- Doubling as an Awesome Moment, Richard proves his worth as a parent by being willing to stand between Ryan and Ashley, even after his brain screwed with to the point of not remembering Ashley.
- The very last scene after the credits showing Ashley and her mom's ghost at Lake Juliet.
- Back to Another Code: Two Memories