Artemis Fowl/Shout Out
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Book Six, and Artemis is playing the defense. Cue "'But this creature is magical', objected Artemis, banging the podium with his fist"
- There's also Artemis' little brother Myles who seems overly fond of his father's cravat...
- Again in Book Six, Mulch talking to Opal Koboi. "I bet you would set the world on fire just to see it burn." What's really weird is that this shows up in the U.S. copy of the book, which was released over a week before the premier of The Dark Knight....
- He probably heard it in the trailer.
- Lampshaded in Book seven:
Artemis: "The lives of many are more important than the lives of the few."
- In Book Seven, Mulch mentions a "program about an angry, foul-mouthed chef and his staff that he enjoys watching,"
- Juliet using a roundhouse kick to take out a bearded cowboy.
- A chapter named Murder Most Fowl from the Time Paradox is also the title of a book. There's also two references to Lord of the Rings in the same book. 'all real, just like Lord of the Rings' and 'like one of Tolkien's creatures'.
- Artemis also uses the alias Stefan Bashkir, the same name as Stefan from one of Eoin Colfer's other books, The Supernaturalist.
- Chapter sampling from the second book: To Russia With Gloves, Mulch Ado About Nothing.
- Three of Commander Root's cousins were in the movie of The Wizard of Oz.
- Af books have several references to great criminal of older date Jim DiGriz most obvious are
- book 6 - where Artemis returned from time travel several years later than he came and find his mother Angeline has twins
- book 2 - When Artemis use his blood to fake shooting his father.