Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
< Avenue Q
- Amazing Technicolor Population: He's... blue?
- Berserk Button: Being accused of being gay.
- Coming Out Story
- Expy: Of Bert.
- Fiery Redhead: Subverted.
- Gay Conservative: He's a Republican investment banker. Who just happens to enjoy Broadway Musicals of the 1940's.
- Girlfriend in Canada: Trope Namers.
- Blue Oni: To Nicky's Red Oni.
- Transparent Closet
- Chekhov's Gun: His savings help Kate build her school for monsters.
- Eleventh-Hour Ranger: Considering the lateness at which he assists the group...
- Expy: Of Cookie Monster.
- Fiery Pinkhead
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Non-Indicative Name: He's obsessed with porn, not Star Trek.
- Species Surname
- The Internet Is for Porn: Duh.
- Complete Monsters: Defied. They might appear to be as such given that they're more or less there to tempt Princeton into doing increasingly stupid and/or destructive things, especially when they try to persuade Princeton to kill himself, but it's gradually made clear that they're just plain amoral rather than actively, maliciously evil.
- Evil Mentors: They suggest that Princeton gets drunk and then commits suicide. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- For the Evulz
- Genki Girl: The yellow bear.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Don't believe a word of it. They're both pretty much the closest thing the show has to Chaotic Evil characters.
- Jerks With Hearts Of Jerk
- Manipulative Bastards
- Poisonous Friends
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: In this partnership, the blue bear tends to come up with the suggestions while the yellow one tries to enforce them more enthusiastically.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: The guy is blue, the girl is yellow.