Axis Powers Hetalia/Characters/Historical Figures
- Action Girl
- Fan Nickname: J-fen refer to her as "that girl", as seen in Pixiv.
- Hair Decorations: Is drawn with a few hairpins.
- Subordinate Excuse: Some fans ship Joan with France and use this as a possible basis for the pairing. It usually ends tragically, as Joan is only human and we all know what happened to her in the end.
- Reincarnation Meeting: In volume 4, France gets to meet and befriend a young girl named Lisa... who is implied to be Joan's reincarnation. A translation cam be found here, and it's clear from France's statement "When I first saw you, I thought God was pulling a cruel trick on me, but I see you're living a happy life. It seems like my wish has been granted," that he cared for her deeply at the very least.
- Tsundere: Her usual Fanon depiction is this, based off the one line she had, addressed to France: "Don't get me wrong; I'm not doing this for you!"
"That sounded kind of lewd, you know..."
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hair of Gold: More exactly, sandy blond.
- Lady of War: In the "Summary of the Seven Years War" strip, she commands the troops herself. Truth in Television if we consider some stuff that Maria did in Real Life.
- Naive Newcomer: The Seven Years strips start when she's just been crowned.
- The Ojou
- Pimped-Out Dress: She doesn't seem to like it very much, though.
- Princess Curls
- The High Queen and The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: Played for Laughs mostly.
Now, now... You know you're not supposed to rely on me, follow through with your own strenght.
- The Chessmaster
- Cleopatra Nose
- Cool Old Guy: Middle aged during the Seven Years' War, and appears white haired and wrinkled in Prussia's chosen pictures of him.
- Cultured Warrior: Playing flute while on a military campaign, and being displeased about Prussia spitting tea on his new garments.
- Doting King:
When Old Fritz was around he would always praise how I could do anything well...
- Forgotten Fallen Friend: Completly and utterly Inverted. While Prussia is the most self-centered character west of Korea, he keeps remembering Fritz for the rest of his life and stays emotionally invested in him in a way no other nation-tan is in a human, France and Jeanne perhaps aside. Justified Trope, as the more or less artifical Prussia's nationalism had to be created from scrap and was greatly built on Friedrich the Great and his victorious wars.
- Guardian Angel: Prussia believes he is "kindly looking down on me from Heaven". Once he in a sort of prayer-like manner asked the long gone Fritz to watch over his "masterplan", and at other point when preparing to go to sleep again asked him to watch over him, almost as vespers.
- Mentor Occupational Hazard: Mentors Prussia, dies. Being a mortal does that to you.
- Nice Hat: A tricone to match that of Prussia's.
- Parental Substitute: One of the interprations of his relationship with Prussia.
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Prussia's Red.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- The Strategist: Prussia learned the art from him.
- Subordinate Excuse: A small but very loyal part of the fandom thinks Prussia felt this way towards him.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Potatoes. For a good reason.
Fine, if you're not going to eat it, I'll just have to do it myself.