Babylon 5/Recap/S04/E02 Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The job now is to turn this around and make it into something positive. My dad always told me that's the only way you deal with pain; you don't surrender, you don't fight it, you turn it into something positive. He used to say: 'If you are falling off a cliff, you may as well try to fly. You've got nothing to lose.
This episode contains examples of:
- Dead Man Writing: The above quote would be considered that to the people on the station, and technically it probably actually is if you consider what Lorien said.
- Denied Food as Punishment: Delenn is a self-inflicted example.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: Part of the advice Lorien gives Sheridan.
- Held Gaze: "I've fallen off one hell of a cliff, but when I look in her eyes, I let myself think, maybe I really can fly."
- Implied Death Threat:
Marcus: Wakey, wakey. I'm here with your weather report for the evening. I see rain, lightning, thunder, and your head nailed to that wall over there if you don't tell me what my friend and I need to know.
- Not Quite Dead: Sheridan, except Lorein says he is, just caught between moments...or something.
- Sufficiently Advanced Alien: Lorien, who is actually the First One.