Category:Bad Writing Index
(Redirected from Bad Writing Index)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an index of tropes that are often indicative of plain bad writing.
- Discredited Trope - A trope which is considered a Cliché.
- Pet Peeve Trope - A trope that is disliked by certain audiences.
- Sturgeon's Tropes - When the trope is used, there's about 90% chance that it will lower the reception of the work .
- Unexpected Reactions to This Index
- Eight Deadly Words - "I don't care what happens to these people."
- Necessary Weasel - An unrealistic trope which the audience expects to be there.
- Stylistic Suck - Making a work/art style etc. bad on purpose.
- Who Writes This Crap? - When a show's writing is criticized In-Universe.
- They Just Didn't Care - When the audience feels that the creators weren't even making an effort.
- Intended Audience Reaction - An attempt to intentionally evoke a reaction from the audience.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Bad Writing Index"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.