Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Banjo-Tooie hits you right off the bat by killing off Bottles the mole. It just catches you completely off guard that the sequel to such a bright, fun, cartoony game as Banjo-Kazooie could start out with the death of one of the main characters. And soon afterward you have to face his wife and kids, and Banjo and Kazooie argue for a bit over whether to tell them as everyone goes on about how they expect him home any minute and he's going to be the star of next week's big kickball game.
- Once you learn that Banjo and Kazooie can separate by Bottle's older brother who is clearly pissed that Bottles died, and if you are cruel enough to separate them a great length, Banjo and Kazooie will say that they miss each other.
- The Gloomy Spiral Mountain music from Banjo-Tooie.
- Banjo-Tooie's Zombie Jingaling. [dead link]
- The destroyed Grey Jinjo house in Tooie, which has a sign beside it that reads: "In Loving Memory of the Grey Jinjo family, who died quite suddenly and tragically when a giant drill ran over their house."
- The death animation. When the duo is killed, Banjo falls to the ground on his stomach, immediately followed by Kazooie popping out of the backpack, dying sprawled on his back.