Barney and Clyde
Barney & Clyde, created in 2010 by Gene Weingarten (columnist for the Washington Post), his son Dan and cartoonist David Clark, details the unlikely friendship between billionaire J. Barnard Pillsbury, owner and C.E.O of Pillsbury Pharmaceuticals, and a homeless man named Clyde Finster.
Has NOTHING to do with Bonnie and Clyde.
It can be found here.
- Casanova Wannabe - Duane Butkis who keeps trying (and failing) to get to first base with Ms. Foxx.
- Everythings Better With Bunnies - Clyde's Rabbit Adolf, whom he refers to by his "Stage Name", Fluffykins McNeedsahug.
- Hot Stepmom - Barney's trophy second wife Lucretia, whom his daughter Cythnia isn't too fond of.
- Meaningful Name - Duane Butkis.
- Trophy Wife - Lucretia.
- the Barney of the title, at the risk of stating the obvious.