Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Batman (TV series) Fanfics, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in a certain 'fic, based on who recommended it.
Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found below. Make sure you sign your recommendation! No-name recommendations may be deleted at other tropers' leisure. Do warn when a fanfic includes sexual situations. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. Likewise, warn if it may head into non-canon territory.
Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
- Recommended by: Troper Name
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags: If any are known. This would be things like WAFF, Lemon, Dark Fic, Slash Fic, any Trigger Warnings, etc. This is also where you would put character names with Characterization Tags if doing so would be equally indicative. ("uber!Harry" for Harry Potter, for instance.)
- Comments: If you want to say something more about why you're recommending the fic, but please, keep it brief. We don't want Conversation in the Main Page.
Authors and Websites
Stories which primarily focus on the normal goings on of the cast.
- Recommended by: Looney Toons
- Synopsis: Amy "don't call me Amaryllis" Potter never went to Hogwarts, but the Goblet of Fire makes her a compelled competitor in the Triwizard Tournament. Will three years of tutelage by the Dynamic Duo see her through the treacherous tasks? Will being Batgirl help her beat the villainous Voldemort? And what's with that bewitching yet bothersome, bushy-haired bookworm? Tune in to find out!
- Pairing(s): Amy/Hermione, Dick/Fleur
- Tags: Fem!Harry, femmeslash
- Comments: Imagine, if you will, the 1960s Batman transplanted to the 1990s and raising a female counterpart to Harry Potter, taken in by her remote cousin Alfred Pennyworth. Imagine a 14-year-old Batgirl using her Utility Belt, Bat Deductions, whatever magic she can master in a matter of mere weeks, and no small dose of Wrong Genre Savvy to compete in the Triwizard Tournament against her will, while trying to figure out why new friend Hermione inspires the same tingly feelings below her belt buckle that Catwoman once did... A fun romp that somehow manages to perfectly blend two seemingly-incompatible voices -- Rowling and 1960s Camp -- into an entertaining and amusing whole.
Stories whose primary focus is on romantic or sexual relationships between the cast.
- Back to Batman (TV series)
- please note this includes all sexual activity, not just homosexual or bisexual, including het.
- Reminder - if you want to recommend the fic but not write a review, add your Troper name to this line after the original name