As a parody, the film actually manages to be funny even without the sex. Because of this, the DVD extras come with a "no-sex" option, allowing the gentle viewer to watch the whole thing without seeing any Bat-cum.
(... Yes, they call it Bat-cum.)
Directed by Axel Braun. Distributed by Vivid Pictures.
- Affectionate Parody: The actor playing Batman has Adam West's entire speech pattern down. And everyone else, especially the guy playing the Riddler, seems to be having a whole lot of fun camping it up.
- Beta Couple: Robin and Batgirl.
- Big Bad: Joker, which mounted an Evil Plan to capture Batman by roofing him while he investigate the kidnapping of Bruce Wayne's fiancee.
- Black Comedy Rape: In a parody of the classic dance scene, Batman ends up drugged and raped.
- The Cameo: Hey, it's Ron Jeremy! Hi Ron Jeremy!
Holy hedgehog, Batman!
- Coitus Ensues: Apparently Batman's best idea to properly punish Catwoman for her crimes at the end of this movie is for him and Robin to "double-team" her.
- Composite Character: Batgirl's costume here is based on the 1966 version, but Lexi Belle's blonde hair makes her look like Stephanie Brown, who also wears purple and who also is on a romantic relationship with a Robin(Time Drake).
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Surprisingly absolutely no one, Joker double-crosses Catwoman on the final act.
- Damsel in Distress: Lisa.
- Dating Catwoman: Not only the classic case, but the slightly less usual of Catwoman and Robin too.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Male Gaze: Molly is introduced by the camera focusing on her legs and going up.
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Robin and Batgirl really decide to have sex at Joker's hideout.
- Original Generation: There are several DC characters named Lisa but this parody create one specifically to be Bruce's Girl of the Week.
- Rule 34: Probably the highest budget example of it at the time of his conception(2010).
- She's Got Legs: Molly's outfit is actually comic-accurate to a civilian Ms. Fanservice of the sixties, exposing a lot of thigh.
- Slipping a Mickey: In Batman's grapefruit juice.
- Sequel Hook: Like most episodes of the 1966 television series, it ends on a cliffhanger with our heroes trapped on a net as Catwoman escapes.
- Too Dumb to Live: Robin and Batgirl's have the brilliant idea of having sex on the middle of the Joker's hideout. They get captured easily.