As a parody, the film actually manages to be funny even without the sex. Because of this, the DVD extras come with a "no-sex" option, allowing the gentle viewer to watch the whole thing without seeing any Bat-cum.
(... Yes, they call it Bat-cum.)
- Affectionate Parody: The actor playing Batman has Adam West's entire speech pattern down. And everyone else, especially the guy playing the Riddler, seems to be having a whole lot of fun camping it up.
- Beta Couple: Robin and Batgirl.
- Black Comedy Rape: In a parody of the classic dance scene, Batman ends up drugged and raped.
- The Cameo: Hey, it's Ron Jeremy! Hi Ron Jeremy!
Holy hedgehog, Batman!
- Coitus Ensues
- Damsel in Distress: Lisa.
- Dating Catwoman
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places
- Rule 34
- Slipping a Mickey: In Batman's grapefruit juice.
- Sequel Hook