Battle Fever J/Trivia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Danza: Diane Martin as Diane Martin.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Both Battle Cossacks are played by veteran toku heroes: the original is Yukio Itoh, aka Mido Ranger; while his successor is Daisuke Ban, aka Kikaider. Kenji Ohba, who played Battle Kenya, would return for the next Sentai as Denzi Blue.
- Machiko Soga plays the human disguise of a monster of the week in the second episode.
- Lisa Komaki (Peggy Matsuyama in Himitsu Sentai Goranger) was not only the suit actress for the first Miss America, she also dubbed Diana Martin's voice (since the actual Diana Martin could not speak Japanese very well). She makes an out-of-suit guest appearance in Episode 25 as Sayuri Kurihara an actress fancied by Kyosuke.
- Mitchi Love (Karen Mizuki in JAKQ Dengekitai) guest-stars in Episode 16 as the female martial artist "Black Tiger Marie". Her brother in the same episode is played by Naoya Uchida, who went on to play Tatsuya Midorikawa in Denshi Sentai Denziman.
- Yukie Kagawa (Amazon Killer in Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan) and Rie Mikawa (Mirror in Denshi Sentai Denziman) play a pair of lady assassins named Zero-One and Zero-Two in episodes #21 and #22. Funnily enough, Yukie's character in Sun Vulcan ended up replacing another (completely unrelated) character named Zero-One as well.
- Shinji Todo (Takuya Yamashiro in the Japanese Spider-Man) plays a friend of Jin who gets turned into a blood-sucking vampire in #39.
- Salome is played by Maki Ueda, one half of the legendary Beauty Pair.
- The Other Darrin: Masashi Ishibashi replaced Kenji Ushio as Hedder starting with #9.
- The Other Marty: You can still briefly see Ushio in some shots of the new version (not to mention in #4 and #6).