Beverly Hills Chihuahua
A Disney movie starring two Chihuahuas, Chloe and Papi.
In the first movie, a white Chihuahua named Chloe gets lost in Mexico and is the descendant of proud
Incan Aztec warriors.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
This Movie Provides Examples of:
- Animal Talk
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Beverly Hills Chihuahua is rather an indicative title
- Hollywood California
- Insistent Terminology: Sam (and by extension, Papi) insists on being called a landscaper, not a gardener.
- It Came From Beverly Hills
- Latin Lover: Sam. Papi tries to be this.
- Mayincatec: In the trailer for Beverly Hills Chihuahua while Papi talks about how his ancestors fought with Aztec warriors, it shows an aerial view of Machu Pichu, an Incan city.
- Mister Muffykins: Chloe
- Single Tear: Papi lets one roll down his muzzle when he thinks Chloe is dead.
- Wacky Wayside Tribe: The group of feral Chihuahuas living in the Mayan ruins is a literal example. It's also subverted by the fact that they do actually have (indirect) impact on the plot.