Big Eater/Live-Action Films
- Rusty from the Ocean's Eleven series is almost always shown eating something in every scene. According to Brad Pitt, it was decided that Rusty would just eat all the time. He first mentioned this when he was eating after having worked all day without a break for lunch and was hungry, because he thought it would be a good character trait for Rusty Ryan as well. This leads to a gag at the end of the film where Rusty gets heartburn and throws the food away.
- Drew Barrymore's character in the Charlie's Angels movie.
Dylan: I'll have three hamburgers, three fries, and three cherry pies. (Turns to Natalie and Alex) What do you guys want?
- Actual line from Citizen Kane:
Jedidiah: Are you still eating?
- The morbidly obese Mr. Creosote (Terry Jones) from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.
- Bluto, played by John Belushi, in Animal House. Take the cafeteria scene for instance.
- Another John Belushi character-- Joliet Jake from The Blues Brothers:
Jake: I'll have four fried chickens and a coke.
- Star Wars: Jabba The Hutt. In one of the Expanded Universe comics, Jabba once ate a treacherous henchman alive.
- Godzilla: Baragon.
- Chunk from The Goonies. In practically every scene he's either eating food, holding food, talking about food, or looking for food. With a Baby Ruth candybar he discovers a shared love of food with Sloth.
- A scene in The Nutty Professor 2 shows the Klumps walking like Determinators towards an all-you-can-eat buffet. The family ends up eating everything but the salad. Also, first film has two dinner scenes with the Klumps displaying the amount of food on the table.
- The title character of Fat Girl displays signs of Compulsive Eating. Her sister constantly puts Anaïs down for her weight and her constant eating, but also encourages Anaïs to eat when trying to cheer her up.
- Fatso was a 1980 comedy film with Dom DeLuise as an obese man with an eating problem who has to choose between conforming to other people's expectations and dieting or being himself but remaining unhealthy.
- Rosemary in Shallow Hal always eats big. She sucks down nearly an entire chocolate milkshake while Hal's head is turned for a few seconds, and later, slices off a "sliver of cake" to eat... which is a thrid the size of the whole cake.
Jen: "Um ... do you want a plate?"
- Bedazzled - George(the Devil) tries to cheer up a despondent Stanley by going to a fun park with a couple of fun girls - the Deadly Sins Avarice and Gluttony. Avarice is constantly carping about getting things, and Gluttony is constantly stuffing her face.
- Back to Big Eater