Big Eater/Web Original
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Brittany from Dimension Heroes has been stated to fit into this trope, though it has yet to be seen.
- Chaz and Hafidha in Shadow Unit.
- Tennyo, at Whateley Academy in the Whateley Universe. It turns out her mom is a superhero with Energizer powers, and can almost out-eat Tennyo. The one time Tennyo's felt full is after consuming a horde of demons. It's possible her Big Eater habits are an effort to try and make up in quantity for some nutrient that Earth food lacks.
- The players of JLA Watchtower one time got into a debate of "Which team would win an eating contest? Wally West and Jesse Quick or Gar Logan and Aurora Andersen?" Aurora is about 5'2" and small-built, but is also an animal-shifter like Gar is. Her metabolism resembles a shrew's, especially if she's been working her shapeshifting a lot. Good thing she's also the Team Chef for the Titans.
- This Lolcats page.
- Like Doug Walker in the Real Life example down below, The Nostalgia Critic seems to live off booze, cereal and junk food but never gets spots or looks fat.
- The guys from EPICMEALTIME, who routinely prepare massive dishes with five-figure calorie counts and then eat them on camera. What probably helps their frames is that Harley is rather tall and Muscles Glasses (a personal trainer in real life) is often hitting the gym.
- In Survival of the Fittest, Reika Ishida is shown to be one of these in pre-game, judging by the fact that when she orders something from A&W she gets a large hamburger meal alongside some chicken all for herself, and then snags some of the KFC bucket her sister and a friend are sharing. Note that this is a 4'9 tall and 95 pound teenage girl. Jay Holland also shows tendencies of this when he orders six McDoubles that have fries inside them, small cups normally used for condiments to be filled with Oreo McFlurry, four more burgers stacked together, a bunch of milkshakes, a large Pepsi, and coffee at a McDonalds. Though, he does use the justification that he just survived a terrorist attack, so he has the right to get fat.
- Ronove in The Gamers Alliance eats a lot and always seem to stay hungry no matter how much he has eaten. His favourite foods are strawberry cakes and sand gnome legs.
- Terry Munford of Deviant ART's script series, Chris.
- The chefs from EPICMEALTIME
- Menelaos from Greek Ninja. After having caused a row by insulting Japanese food in front of Daichi, later on he is gulping down ramen and enjoying it. When Dawson questions him on it, he replies: "I like it, just I need a lot to get full", as his main grievance was that the portions were too small.
- Back to Big Eater