Black Butler (anime)/Tear Jerker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The deaths of Lau and Abberline in episode 20.
- The very beginning of episode 22 is pretty sad, too. Maria, Abberline's to-be wife, reads about his death and gets a handful of toys as compensation. Poor Maria...
- The house servants having to put down poor Pluto.
- The "Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa" ending.
- The first season gives Finny a very harsh backstory. It depicts him in a room with a barred window with sunlight and a little bird chirping before flying off..cue him on a dissection table with a syringe going in him as he screams and cries and begs for the people to not hurt him. Then he runs off and bumps into Sebastian and he, for the first time in his life, is actually surprised that him rushing into Sebastian didn't hurt him. Even if he doesn't know that Sebastian is a demon, he looks so relieved that he's not considered a monster for those horrible treatments.