Black sheep is an idiom used to describe an odd or disreputable member of a group, especially within a family.
Black sheep may also refer to:
- Black Sheep (1996 film), an American comedy film starring Chris Farley and David Spade.
- Black Sheep (2006 film), a horror comedy film by Jonathan King.
- Black Sheep Squadron, a 1976 TV Series.
- "Black Sheep", a song originally recorded by the band Metric and performed by Brie Larson in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
- Black Sheep Hit, a hit song unlike a band's usual style.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.