Brawl in the Family/Heartwarming
A cute Affectionate Parody starring Nintendo characters like Brawl in the Family surely amassed more than a few Heartwarming Moments.
- King Dedede defeats Meta Knight because he is the only one allowed to defeat Kirby. Kirby hugs him anyway. Awwww.
- This comic.
- A Slime draws near!
- Ode to Minions.
- Fledgling. Aaaawww.
- 187 - Exercise. Heartwarming and topical. But mostly heartwarming.
- The happiest day of Eario's life.
- And then...
- And then...
- "I think I'll call him... Kracko."
- A Quality Game. Basically, while Kirby is playing Brawl, Dedede is criticizing the game on a cynical level, but then joins in playing with Kirby after six simple words: "I can make Mario fight Sonic!" It was rather touching to see that, although Dedede is rather jaded about the game, he can still take in the simple pleasures of gaming.
- The end of Dedede's Grinch parody / homage.
- Table Etiquette.
- The comic telling the story of the first Mario game from the perspective of Peach. She manages to break herself out, sees Mario storming the castle, and breaks back in to see what's he's doing. She sees Mario beat Bowser, then go up to her and say "Princess! I have-a traveled across the land to-a save you!" Peach, seeing that Mario has gone through hell and back to save her, kisses him on the nose and utters, "My hero."
- There's just something so adorable about the comic Warp Star.
- The end of "If It Takes a Lifetime".
- The description of Banned:
Matthew: On that note, Kirby’s fear of Meta Knight hasn’t been touched on in awhile, but I also like to think that him being responsible for the banning is also because he’s looking out for his pal, Dedede.
- "Guys, wake up!I think Santa Claus gave me his coat last night!"
- In a meta example, the amount of "get well soon" messages Matthew's gotten since revealing his condition shows just how much the fans care about him.
- The 400th comic is a song that goes over Nintendo, all the way from the beginning (before they even did games), and mentioned all sorts of more obscure games in addition to the more known ones.
- Back to Brawl in the Family