Breath of Fire IV/Heartwarming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mami's interactions with Fou-lu in general--particularly explaining to Fou-lu she didn't quite understand his rant about how "It's In Your Nature To Destroy Yourselves" but she couldn't stand to see him sad. And a Tear Jerker moment when she declares all she had ever hoped for was that they could live a normal life together. Made even more of a Tear Jerker, of note, because afterwards Mami ends up being captured as Human Resources for the Carronade.
- And as per usual, yes, the manga cranks it Up to Eleven in a very explicit Ship Tease to the entire FouMami Ship community including an adorable scene featuring Mami and the old village fisherman teaching Fou-lu how to fish...
- Nina's Cooldown Hug to Ryu during his KAISER RAEG can be considered a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, and again, turned Up to Eleven in the manga adaptation.
- The final battle, in which most of the party is convincing Ryu (in the Good End) that Humans Are Special.
- The manga cranks this up--this time going (in similar manner to the Cooldown Hug Episode) into frank "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight territory--this being explained by the fact the manga incorporated both endings, first the Bad Ending, then via Nina's Crowning Moment of Heartwarming starting the Battle in the Center of the Mind that works towards the Good Ending.
- Back to Breath of Fire IV