Buzz Lightyear of Star Command/Fanfic Recs
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth making sure evil never wins here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed. Unsigned recs will either be fed to NOS-4A2 or vaporized by the HYPER-DEATH RAY! Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Beginning Of The End by EEZ(some violence, maybe a bit AU)
- Recommended by shadowwolf 75
- Synopsis: Team Lightyear foils yet another plot of Zurg's, though in a strange way it does manage to succeed . . . but that's only the first event along the way to exposing the dark underbelly of the Galactic Alliance, as well as Zurg's origins.
- Comments: Conspiracies, action, Character Development, and hints that Star Command and the Alliance aren't quite as good as they seem abound. There are several OCs running around, but don't let that throw you; there's only about one completely author-created OC, the rest are all brain pods and grubs that were given character development. The chapters are LONG, and the fic is still in progress, though it doesn't look like it'll be going dead anytime soon.
- Dark of the Night by Laulima1357
- Recommended by bookwormgal
- Pairings: Some minor hinting of XR/Mira
- Synopsis: Nos-4-A2, the energy vampire, has returned and manages to get a hold of XR for revenge by toying him before he kills him. There is only a limited amount of time for Team Lightyear to find him before he loses all hope... and Nos-4-A2 finishes him off.
- Comments: Creepy and dark. Our energy vampire not only drains XR of power, but also stretches it out in order to break his spirit and mind first.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.