Dr. Zoidberg: Hooray! A happy ending for the rich people!
Basically characters with (usually) a lot of money, or at least their families do.
In fiction, they tend to gather in places like Beverly Hills.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Eat the Rich
- Eccentric Millionaire
- Fiction 500
- Gold Digger (seeks to become this)
- Honest Corporate Executive
- Idle Rich
- Inventor of the Mundane (when used as a justification for wealth)
- Lonely Rich Kid
- Meal Ticket
- Mock Millionaire (pretending to be this)
- Mafia Princess (daughter or wife of someone who got rich through "unsavory" means)
- Non-Idle Rich
- Not with Them for the Money (genuinely not interested in the bling)
- Nouveau Riche
- The Scrooge
- Princely Young Man
- Rags to Riches
- Rich Bitch
- Rich Boredom
- Rich Idiot With No Day Job
- Rich in Dollars, Poor In Sense
- Rich Suitor, Poor Suitor (at least one of them is this)
- Royalties Heir
- Secretly Wealthy
- Self-Made Man
- Slumming It (pretends to be poor for fun.)
- Spoiled Brat
- Spoiled Sweet
- Uncle Pennybags
- Upper Class Twit
- Vampires Are Rich
- Wealthy Ever After (becomes this at the end)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rich Kids (7 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Rich People"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.