Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff
- Philippines love this one so much that there's even a parody called Kabayoman (kabayo meaning horse, and bayo is pronounced like bio).
- And how about the cult following they have in France? It got to a point that, when Maskman and Liveman were ported there, they were respectively renamed Bioman 2 and Bioman 3!!! No wonder the idea of France Five worked out so well.
- Hey, It's That Guy!
- Farrahcat was played by Yukari Orishima, who played Rogan in Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky. She later becomes a famous action star, going by the screen name Cynthia Luster.
- Hikaru Kurosaki, who played the Bioman pretender Yamamori in Episode 35 and 36, is better known for his role as the title character in Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion.
- Tokie Shibata, who played the android schoolgirl Miki in Episodes 43 and 44, would play a recurring role in Dengeki Sentai Changeman as the teenage version of Nana.
- Shuichi Kageyama and Prince were both played by Hidenori Iura, who also played Tatsuya, one of the Comboys in Dai Sentai Goggle Five. He went through puberty since Goggle Five ended, so he looks very different here.
- What Could Have Been: Was going to be the first Power Rangers series.