Dawn of the Dead (2004 film)/Nightmare Fuel
- A particularly effective bit:
"You're going to kill my family?"
- A zombified baby's birth scream and scene cut to show the baby itself, though YMMV.
- The subsequent line is even worse if you're a dad, or would like to be.
- The obese woman, even before she's zombified.
- the early scene where Ana and Luis wake up to be attacked by a zombified little girl, Not specifically for fear of zombies, but it made him realize that whenever you go to sleep you never really know what the world might be like when you wake up.
- Back to Dawn of the Dead (2004 film)