Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z/Headscratchers
- Why doesn't Bubbles use her Bubble Wand as a throwing weapon, even if it's not designed for that? It still worked pretty effectively when she used it that way.
- Because she's not that good at throwing and catching?
- Still, it's sad that it makes them look like one-trick ponies, unlike their american counterparts. But you know, When All You Have Is a Hammer... (or a yoyo, or a bubble wand)
- Was anyone else bothered by the fact that the dub changed the girls' civilian names to be the same as their superhero names? Wouldn't that make the whole "secret identity" thing painfully obvious?
- I know of people who nicknames their friends that way. And actually try to act like their namesakes. Just because they are nicknamed 'Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup' does not make them the real thing. (Okay, in this case is true)But yes, it IS obvious that the Powerpuffs are Momo, Kaoru and Miyako in fancy dresses.
- The end of the series bugs me. I know, Him is gone and he was the only real Black Chemical threat, but just like the girls recovered their powers because their bodies were able to replicate the altered DNA again, that means the victims of the Black Chemical are incurable. That's depressing.
- Why did they change all the villains personalities and designs? I especially hate what they did with Him, he was originally threating yet funny, now hes neither. And why does the show have so little of the parody type humour the original ppg had? Did they really think the "omg randomness!" thing would cut it?