- When, after Granny Weatherwax wins at poker against Death, He asks Granny what would have happened if she lost:
I have to know. What would have happened if I had not...lost?
- Every one of Granny's actions in that scene qualifies, from blowing out a candle to performing chiropractic.
- Death gets one too in that same scene. Granny challenges Death to a game of cards for the life of a child, and it's implied she cheats and deals herself the winning hand. But Death makes them switch hands before turning them over. Granny has four queens...and Death complains that he's lost, since all he has are "four ones"...
- Granny is made of Awesome but come on, folks, we all know Death deliberately lost that game.
- Granny getting Nanny her rightful proceeds from her "cookbook."
- Nanny saving the chandelier, and dealing with the Ghost by faking a heart attack. "Watch out!"
- Granny's Barehanded Blade Block followed by a "The Reason You Suck" Speech.