Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice/Heartwarming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Just about any scene between Almaz and Sapphire in Disgaea 3.
- Really shown during the Vita version's Side-Story "Battle for the Test", where Sapphire wants to reclaim her test before the results are posted. The reason why? She doodled herself and Almaz beneath a Heart on her test sheet, and didn't want anyone else to see it.
- Any scene concerning Mao and Raspberyl's rivalry, especially in Raspberyl Mode where it really takes center stage.
- The scene where Almaz gets his hero title back. It's touching to finally hear how deeply grateful Mao actually is on the inside for everything he'd done for him.
- The ending of the Vita release Side-Story "Legend of the Super Delinquent". Asuka and Kyoko have been noticing Beryl acting strange, so they follow her to figure out why. She stayed up for 10 straight days hand-crafting dolls of Asuka and Kyoko as a present to celebrate their group having been formed 100 years ago. Also detailed is how they met; Beryl donated bone marrow to treat Asuka's Demon-cell Leukemia, and rescued Kyoko from several demons holding her for ransom.
- The Death Institute, Majin Academy ending. Even though Rutile was basically used by Stella to steal the Dean's certificate to Evil Academy, and even bascially treated like shit, she's still willing to reconcile with Stella and try to help her school.
- Back to Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice