Double-O Pretty Cure
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tropes used in Double-O Pretty Cure include:
- Big Bad: Blofeld.
- Doomed New Clothes: Jan always gets a new set of T-shirt and blue jeans to wear on missions. Why? Because each mission ends with the outfit she's wearing at the time very ripped up.
Jan: It's a bloody miracle I survived this one... look at what that damn SPECTRE agent did to my T-shirt!
- Hot Chick in a Badass Suit: Jan's formalwear is a tuxedo; especially fitting for her after she's revealed to be James Bond's lovechild.
- Luke, I Am Your Father James Bond to Jan during the MI 6 ball in episode 15. He reveals that she was a test tube baby, the result of relations he had had with his newlywed wife Tracy shortly before her drive-by shooting death.
- Name's the Same: Jan Bolton isn't what would happen if Jan Kandou married Troy Bolton.
- Retired Badass: Though he's no longer a Double-O agent, James Bond got called out of retirement as the new M following the death of the previous M, his employer Admiral Sir Miles Messervy, before the events of the series. He shows he can still put up a fight on numerous occasions.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Jan does this for formal occasions. Of course, James Bond determined judging from what she typically wears (either clothes that were already tattered when she joined MI 6 or new casual outfits that don't survive her missions completely intact) that even a tuxedo would fit this trope as far as she's concerned.