Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acceptable Targets: The National Rifle Association.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Shortly after Eddie proclaimed that the Queen Mother would live for ever, she passed away.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Parodied hilariously in his horror movie sketch.
- Hilarious in Hindsight- "Y'know, cause cake or death, that...that's a pretty easy question..."
- Memetic Mutation - Several of Eddie's skits have been subject, most frequently "Death Star Canteen". Also, the "Cake or death?" bit.
- "I poked a badger with a spoon."
- Also "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!"
- "Covered in bees!"
- Older Than They Think - Before there was "Cake or Death" there was "Death or Plumbing", from an earlier performance in which Izzard remarked that the Daleks from Doctor Who had a death ray on one side and a plunger on the other.
- The Scrappy: "Scrappy-Doo, a magnum... *BOOM*."