Enemy Zero is a 1996 survival horror adventure video game for the Sega Saturn and Windows PCs. It is the second entry in the D series.
Laura Lewis is awakened from her cryogenic slumber on the AKI space station by a malfunction. This error wipes out most of her memory. As if that wasn't unfortunate enough, the station is being attacked by aliens—completely invisible aliens whom Laura can find only by listening for them. And being only human, Laura can't take much damage, and has but one life to live...
- Anyone Can Die: Well, it IS a horror game...
- Artificial Human: David and Laura.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: If you watched carefully the intro (or the ending), you can see that Laura's breasts are featureless.
- Bittersweet Ending: Laura escapes, the monsters are destroyed, but the rest of the crewmates are dead.
- Black Dude Dies First: Parker.
- Enemy-Detecting Radar: The whole point of the game. All you have to detect the enemies is a soundpiece you put in your ear. The faster the chime, the closer the enemy...
- Expy: Laura and George are Ripley and Ash respectively. Only Ash is the human and Ripley is the robot.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Like actual humans, Laura qualifies for this, as does the rest of the crew...
- The enemies as well.
- Reused Character Design: David and Kimberly would go on to appear in D2.
- Shower Scene: When you beat the game on Normal and started the game on Hard.
- Virtual Celebrity: The star of the game, Laura, is the main character of the series' two other games, though the three Lauras themselves are totally different characters.