Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
- So very much. From the Man-Made Chickens, to Henry's child, to The Lady In The Radiator, to ...
- The baby cackling towards the end of the film. When it started doing that, one knew something was seriously wrong with it. The thing was just interchangeably annoying and creepy up until that point.
- THAT LADY IN THE RADIATOR STOMPING ON THE SPERM-BILICAL WORM CORD THINGS! Her face was nasty enough...
- The way she just seems to melt into one scene from nothing is also thoroughly disturbing, especially considering she's probably the nicest character.
- When the Lady across the hall has a vision of the baby.
- When Henry sees the Man In The Planet on the stage
- The way the Lady across the hall comes out of the shadows.
- "Oh, you ARE sick!"