- Accidental Innuendo: One of Grace's knickknacks is basically a glass rainbow colored penis. It's made incredibly odd because it isn't treated to look out of place from the other sculptures, but it just a bit too sex toy shaped to seem like a creative oversight of the duo who produced it.
- Angst Aversion: If you play the game “properly”, you will be treated to a very angsty story. However, many players prefer to just goof off, say weird stuff and watch as Hilarity Ensues.
- Good Bad Bugs: It is possible to get outside of Trip and Grace's apartment through a glitch, which makes running from Trip much more exciting.
- Memetic Mutation: The game has developed something of a following more recently[when?], (mostly for how silly and ridiculous it can be if one keeps an open mind and a sense of humor) and within circles of fans, certain aspects of the game have become stock-jokes.
- Melons. In any context.
- One of the more... questionable of Grace's knickknacks has gained notoriety for being oddly, um, phallic. And rainbow colored, even.
- And another one appears to be a sculpture of two men engaging in anal sex.
- Several of Trip and Grace's quotes. Typically the ones that occur more frequently. "Alright, (Hello, Insert Name Here), I think you need to leave," "This changes everything," and "So, drinks!"
- Trip's surprised face is inherently funny.
- Some of the more unusual name options for your character have caught on, predominately "Kha" and "Gonzalo".
- True Art Is Angsty: Naturally, Grace and Trip turn out to be miserable people. Where would the art be in visiting a happy couple?