< FelaryaJump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Try to find a story that doesn't have at least one of these in it.
- Complete Monster: The band of adventurers in Lily's backstory, very much so. What makes them so bad? They captured Lily's sister while she was out hunting, cut off her wings (bear in mind that removing a fairy's wings robs them of their magic abilities, so she wasn't a threat to them by this point), then tortured and killed her in an unspeakably gruesome way. To make it even worse, they forced Lily to watch the whole thing! Good thing she ate them later. Bastards.
- For anyone who doesn't share the creator's interest, ALL of the predators are these, arguably.
- Fanon: You'll find loads of this on the official forums. [dead link] There's even an entire subforum dedicated to the discussion and formation of it.
- Fetish Retardant: If your're the kind of person who recoils in horror at vore, the titillation of the constant nudity will most likely be negated by the Squick.
- Fridge Horror: Humans are treated as food. If you think about that hard enough, that means that when they are eaten, they are then dissolved in the predator's digestive system while still alive and conscious.
- Memetic Sex God: Vivian is arguably one of the most attractive giant nagas in Felarya. (Though it's kind of hard to tell, since nearly every female character in Felarya seems rather well-endowed.) She uses a combination of magic and her "Natural Gifts" (though some would say that it is mostly the latter) to seduce/enchant her victims.
- Nightmare Fuel: It's intended to be sexy, revolving around the maker's favorite fetish, which is a popular one. However, if you're not someone who's turned on by the idea of folks getting eaten and venture within, you're treated to a place where a horribly agonizing death by having your body burned away to nutrients by acid is nearly a guarantee, and there are a million creative ways of how these creatures can get you into their guts. And everything wants you dead, even the trees. Even reading the wiki is best not done late at night.
- The Woobie: Isham. Just, just Isham. Let's review what the guy's been through: The carvan he was in was ambushed by a sucession of predators, eventually leaving the survivors temporarily stranded in the depths of the Felaryan jungle. After that, every member of his theatre group was also eaten (one was even swallowed accidentally, of all things). The giantess Milly spared him, but only because he was a writer, and Milly liked to read stories. So Isham was more or less a prisoner (literally kept in a cage), and even saw Milly eating some of her catives, including a woman he had grown to like. The icing on the cake is that he couldn't just write her off as a monster, due to seeing a more gentle side to her personality. Personal conflict ahoy! Luckily, he's finally found happiness, having settled down in Safe Harbor and met a woman named Elia. He's even patched things up with Milly, but there's still some tension.