FernGully: The Last Rainforest/Funny
- The vast majority of Batty's dialogue.
- "Oh! Gravity works!"
- "Oh, Caesar, Emperor of Rome!"
- "WE ARE LOCKED AND LOADED, GENTLEMEN!!! TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!! YEEHAW!!!!"
- "I have but one claw; but beware."
- "Oh, it's Darwin's grab-bag!"
- This gem:
Crysta: "But just think! Humans, back in the forest!"
Batty: "Yep. There goes the neighborhood."
Crysta: "Be nice, Batty!"
Batty: "First, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls and parking lots and convenience stores, and then comes- (Zak slaps him to quiet him) Price check on prune juice, Bob? Price check on prune juice?"
- "Human tales? Human's don't have tails! They have big, big bottoms that they wear with bad shorts, and they walk around going 'Hi, Helen!'"
- This exchange:
Zak: (after being shrunk) "Am I... dead?"
Batty: (eagerly) "We can fix that for you."
- After Zak's Totally Radical dialogue:
Batty: "Awesome use of the language, dude."
- Batty hamming it up to try and convince Crysta not to go to Mt. Warning. Particularly the way Robin Williams says, "Help me, my little wings can't make it!"
- The goanna's line after he reluctantly lets Zak go:
Goanna: Oh, man. You owe me a free dinner after this one.
- Zak waking up to find Crysta leaning over him... while holding his penknife and passport, and mistakenly believing that he's being mugged.
- This exchange:
Crysta: You can't eat him! He's a human!
Goanna: Uh... what's a human?
Batty: Delicious and nutritious. Tastes just like chicken!
Zak: Great! I've been shrunk by an amateur!
Batty: Nobody cares about me.
Zak: I do, Bat-Man!
Batty: You sure?
Zak: I'm positive.
Batty: Only fools are positive.
Zak: Are you sure?
Batty: I'm positive! (beat) I fell for it! I should have known!