Field of Dreams/Trivia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Beam Me Up, Scotty: The film's Signature Line "If you build it, he will come." is too often misquoted as "If you build it, they will come.".
- Defictionalization: MLB has announced that the White Sox and the Yankees will play a regulation game (the first major-league game to be played in Iowa) on August 13, 2020 at the site where the filming took place. The trope is slightly played with in that the players will be still alive, not ghosts.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Hey look, Annie's brother is Danny Concannon!
- Throw It In: In the scene of Ray throwing pitches to Joe Jackson, Liotta hit a ball straight back at Costner and he jumped out of the way. The hit ball also smashed over the bag of balls next to his feet. The timing was too perfect.
- The fog that appears later in that scene was completely natural as well.
- Back to Field of Dreams