Fight Club (film)/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Narrator beating himself up to implicate his manager to get cash.
The Narrator: I am Jack's smirking revenge.
- One of the very rare moments where a Wounded Gazelle Gambit could be considered cool. This is rivaled only by Tyler Durden intentionally allowing himself to be beat all to hell by the Mafia goons, then tackling their leader and screaming "YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!" while bleeding all over him. So shocked and disgusted by this display of insanity are the goons that they gladly allow Fight Club to continue using the garage.
- And then, upon getting to the end of the film and realizing that it was the Narrator himself who did this... Fridge Horror aside, it's still pretty impressive that such a passive-aggressive wimp took control of the situation so definitively.
- The last five minutes of the film. Especially that one line, "The gun's in my hand."
- Along the same lines, Spinner Magazine's named the final scene of Fight Club, with the Pixies' "Where is My Mind" playing as the buildings fall, as the single best closing song in any movie.
- "We have just lost cabin pressure.
- "My eyes are open."
- Finding CMoA in the modern world seems to be the premise of the movie.
- Back to Fight Club (film)