Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Non Sequitur Scene: Episode 4 has a terrified Pie Tin suddenly dreaming up a... bizarre Villain Song called "We're the Reason You're Afraid!" while he imagines what's lurking in the haunted mansion. Presumably to fill time after a chunk of... something or other got cut out of the original Japanese version.
- Crazy Awesome: The probable reason why this show has any sort of fanbase in the first place: It's so blazing ridiculous, it's endearing.
- Cult Classic
- Draco in Leather Pants: Clawdia is a Catgirl. Explaining her fanbase shouldn't be necessary.
- Ear Worm: "Here's something incredible, these monsters once were edible..."
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Coco and Clawdia, especially after she returns to her real form at the end of the series.
- Hilarious in Hindsight/Funny Aneurysm Moment: Pig Foodons caused "swine flu." Depends on whether or not you ever took the threat of the virus seriously.
- The Woobie: The Burnt Meatballs are just so pathetic! And they just want to help...
- They do in the end as they are one of the "ingredients for a really strong fire based Foodon, being fireproof and all.