Final Stand of Death/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clarke's Third Law: Steve brings a version of this when looking over what the Celestial Paragons and Archangels had done.
- Everyone Has Standards: Nemesis understood what she and her team were about to do to the Spice Girls, but she draws the line on animal experimentation.
- During the surgery scene, most of the in-show audience got grossed out, except Hellbent and Nixxom.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Set, Egyptian god of chao, had bailed on the idea, according to Nemesis points out.
- Mundane Afterlife: Heaven seems to look like this at first. Of course, if recruited by the Council of Angels, one can become a Robotic Angel.
- Nausea Fuel: The bio-mechanical procedure, which results in a Take Our Word for It moment.
- Our Angels Are Different: There various kinds, including Robotic Angels. They're Lawful Neutral, and they would do what has to be done to any recruits to endure order is restored.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Markipler considers George W. Bush as this when talking about his decision on war, as the Dixie Chicks, are given jobs as maids.
- Back to Final Stand of Death