Flash Gordon (film)/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Football fight scene where our hero takes on Ming's guards by playing quarterback. The whole sequence is a winner from Dale playing cheerleader to Brian Blessed whacking random guards on the head with his staff while their backs are turned to Ming's priceless remark about Klytus' troops:
Ming: Klytus! Are your men on the right pills? Maybe you should execute their trainer!
- Dale's escape from Ming's chambers. The bit with the shoes, the unnecessary cartwheel - pure She Fu.
- Barin and Zarkov are chained up in a dungeon.
Barin: Tell me more about this man, "Houdini".
- Made even funnier by "LONG LIVE FLASH!" being randomly burned into the wall behind them.
- At Ming's wedding, ships fly two banners in the background. The first says "All creatures shall make merry". The second says "Under pain of death".
- Long live Flash! You've saved your Earth. Have a nice day.